Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features spooky Halloween cards.
Not sure how spooky this is, but here we go –
I wanted to use the Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper that is on sale until the end of the month.
I found a nifty layout to show off three of the patterns in the pack. For interest, I also added two different embossed panels.
The stamped pumpkins are from the Harvest Hellos stamp set, punched using the Apple Builder Punch.
The sentiment is from the Hallows Night Magic stamp set, which coordinated with the Designer Series Paper.
It is spooky, cute, I’d say! What do you think?
- Stamp Set – Harvest Hellos, Hallows Night Magic (sentiment)
- Dies / Embossing – Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder
- Card Stock – Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Magic in This Night
- Punches – Apple Builder, Tailored Tag (flagged bottom)