Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a Halloween favor.
Perfect for these Little Treat Box Dies –
I die cut the boxes in Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, and Mint Macaron.
I stamped the faces from the Harvest Hellos stamp set.
I then used the Simply Scored board to score the lines on the pumpkins. Then I assembled them.
I added treats before completing them with an oversized leaf from the Gathered Leaves Dies and a sentiment punched using the Classic Label Punch.
To close the pumpkins, I used a strip of Early Espresso cut at an angle.
Super easy. Super cute.
- Stamp Set – Harvest Hellos (pumpkin face), Banner Year (sentiment)
- Dies / Embossing – Little Treat Box Dies, Gathered Leaves Dies
- Card Stock – Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Early Espresso
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Classic Christmas 6 x 6 (available November 3)
- Punches – Classic Label
- Other – Simply Scored, 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim