Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features cute Halloween stuff.
Easy one for me. I love to create cute Halloween cards!
I started by die cutting some ‘pumpkins’ –
My pumpkins are from the the Peek-A-Hoot Dies! They are the ‘tags’ from the nifty frame in the set!
I used different pumpkin faces from three different stamp sets : Harvest Hellos, Banner Year, and the September 2020 Paper Pumpkin, Hello Pumpkin, all stamped in Black Memento.
I added a black and white strip of Plaid Tidings 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper on top of an embossed panel using the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder. The die cut circle helps frame the cut little pumpkins!
Sentiment is from the Hallows Night Magic stamp set, stamped on Daffodil Delight.
Sweet. Cute. Fun.
- Stamp Set – Harvest Hellos, Banner Year, September 2020 Paper Pumpkin Hello Pumpkin, Hallows Night Magic
- Dies / Embossing – Peek-A-Hoot Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder
- Bundle – Banner Year
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Plaid Tidings 6 x 6
- Punches – Banners Pick A Punch
- Other – September 2020 Paper Pumpkin Hello Pumpkin