Welcome to our monthly Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe Challenge blog!
Here is our latest monthly challenge grid –
Here is my take on the sketch, Black, Silhouette, Glitter –
I started with a few elements for this card trying to decide which part of the board I wanted to use.
I embossed a piece of Smokey Slate using the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder which became the background.
I added four Rectangular Postage Stamp Punches of Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper.
I liked the *pop* of fun with Black Glitter bats added on the sides of the rectangles.
Since this ended up looking very Halloween-ish, and it IS October, I added the Trick-or-Treat sentiment from the Hallows Night Magic stamp set.
I love the way it turned out!
Please check out the other Design Team cards here. We all use a variety of products so you’re in for a real treat!
We would also love to see you create a card using our current challenge. It can be added here as well. You have the whole month.
- Stamp Set – Hallows Night Magic
- Dies / Embossing – Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, Halloween Magic Dies
- Bundle – Hallows Night Magic
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Black Glitter Paper
- Ink – Basic Gray
- DSP – Magic in This Night
- Punches – Rectangular Postage Stamp