Hello my stampin’ friends!
Playing around with supplies for Halloween and I was inspired by this sketch at Fab Friday –
Simply and awesome sketch!!!
I pulled out some paper, a punch and a stamp set for this simply sweet card –
What you think? Spooky, but not too spooky! More cutesy.
I started with stamping the pumpkin from Everything Essential Bundle. I punched him using the coordinating Essential Tag Punch.
I pulled out the Magic in The Night Designer Series Paper and was drawn to this black and white cobweb looking paper. I cut this particular section out just for the cobweb! I wanted it to sort of subliminally hight light the pumpkin placement.
I added a Pumpkin Pie card base to create a simple, cohesive card.
The sentiment is from the Hallows Night Magic stamp set with the ends flagged using the Banners Pick a Punch.
What do you think?
- Stamp Set – Everything Essential, Hallows Night Magic
- Dies / Embossing – Little Treat Boxes
- Bundle – Everything Essential
- Card Stock – Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Black Glimmer Paper
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Magic in The Night
- Punches – Essential Tag, Banners Pick a Punch