Welcome to my third hop for today! This time with –
I decided to have a little fall fun with this card –
Cute and quirky, huh?
I started with the white punched pumpkins from the Apple Builder Punch. I embossed each of them using the Ornate Floral and Greenery folders.
I stamped, colored, and punched the bow from the Gift Wrapped Bundle.
I stamped the cute sentiment from the Gift Wrapped stamp set in Misty Moonlight. The hearts and the x o x o are from the Banner Year stamp set. Yes, I used it a lot because it IS soo versatile!!!
All these great products makes for a great fall inspired wedding card, wouldn’t you agree? I just wonder what everyone else has in store for us?
- Stamp Set – Gift Wrapped, Banner Year
- Dies / Embossing – Ornate Floral Embossing Folder, Greenery Embossing Folder
- Bundle – Gift Wrapped
- Card Stock – Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Misty Moonlight
- Ink – Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray
- Punches – Apple Builder, Gift Bow Builder
- Other –