Happy Friday! Although, these days, everyday is a Friday!
I am trying to be creative everyday this month. So far, not bad….
Here is what inspired me today –
I have always liked these challenges, just never decided to use one. until today!
From the list I used : Back to School, Plaid, Stitching, Green and Brown.
Since some schools are transitioning into going back to in-person classes, I thought this was fitting.
I love this background stitching from the Stitched Leaves Dies, it is my favorite die set currently.
I used a strip of Plaid Tidings 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, also my favorite paper, and the Harvest hellos stamp set to stamp the apple. The Apple Builder punch made quick work out of the apple, stem, and leaf.
Sentiment is also from the same stamp set, end punched using the Banners Pick A Punch.
Really cute, wouldn’t you say?
- Stamp Set – Harvest Hellos
- Dies / Embossing – Stitched Leaves Dies
- Card Stock – Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Plaid Tidings 6 x 6
- Punches – Apple Builder, Banners Pick A Punch