Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
Here is our newest challenge –
Love these type sketches!
I am feelin’ the fall feels, however, it is still 100° here!!!!
I started with die cutting these adorable leaves. There are two dies for each leaf, one cuts the outside stitched edge, the other cuts the veining for the leaves! Soo cool! And, there is a nifty line stitched pattern too! It’s the one in the bottom of the picture.
I decided that I liked Designer Series Paper from two different packs here, In Good Taste and from the Mini, the Plaid Tidings 6 x 6.
The sentiment is from the coordinating stamp set Love of Leaves. the enamel dots and the bow add nice little accents to the card as well!
What do you think? Feelin’ the fall feels now too?
Check out the Design Team creations on our Create with Connie and Mary blog.
Create a card using our challenge and you can post it on our Facebook page. We love to see your takes using our sketches!
- Stamp Set – Love of Leaves
- Dies / Embossing – Stitched Leaves Dies, Layering Circles Dies
- Bundle – Love of Leaves
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Bumblebee, Early Espresso
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – In Good Taste, Plaid Tidings 6 x 6
- Other – 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim