Hello! Happy Sunday! Time for a blog hop!
Our theme this month, anniversary.
I wanted to use new products for this, so I went with the Banner Year stamp set and Warm Hugs Bundle –
A quirky take on an anniversary card! Lol!
I stamped the cups in Misty Moonlight and Seaside Spray on Whisper White. I colored them using Blends. I used the Warm Hugs bundle for this.
The sentiment and XOXO come from the Banner Year stamp set.
I also used the Heart Punch pack to complete the card and create a focal point for the cute little cups!
Check the others out on the hop. Comments are always appreciated! This will be the last hop with this group so show us all some love.
- Stamp Set – Warm Hugs, Banner Year
- Dies / Embossing – Warm Wraps Dies, Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder
- Bundle – Warm Hugs
- Card Stock – Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Misty Moonlight
- Ink – Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray
- Punches – Heart Punch Pack
- Other – (retired) Whisper White Baker’s Twine, (retired) Heart Epoxy Shapes