Happy to be joining this fabulous hop today –
I created a soft, pink, frilly creation –
I just absolutely love this Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch. It is quite versatile in what you can do with it.
Here, I punched four pieces of a couple of different patterns from the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper. I arranged them on a Blushing Bride card base. I added the Thank You sentiment from the Massive Thanks stamp set.
Feeling the card still needed something, I added 2 embossed, trimmed punched pieces. That did the trick! This turned out simply lovely, wouldn’t you agree?
Check out the others on the hop today. Some great cards to inspire you!
- Stamp Set – Massive Thanks
- Dies / Embossing – Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Card Stock – Blushing Bride
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – Ornate Garden Specialty
- Punches – Rectangular Postage Stamp