Hello! Happy Sunday!
I hope you are staying healthy and well in your part of the world. Scary times we are living in right now.
Time to show off what we are keeping ourselves busy with while at home with a blog hop!
This is our inspirational picture and colors to create from –
Here is my take on the sketch –
I stamped the lines using the Pattern Play stamp set (yes, a favorite of mine!) in Basic Gray, Night of Navy, Rococo Rose, and So Saffron. After, I took Blends in the same colors and colored in between the lines.
I chose this sentiment from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set because it is big and bold to stamp in the center. I used the Stamparatus to stamp this.
I placed Basic Black palm tree leaves from the In The Tropics Dies in two corners. I like how these emboss the leaves as well.
My card resembles the sketch, using the colors. I like how it turned out. A perfect card for anyone!
- Stamp Set – Happiest of Birthdays, Pattern Play
- Dies / Embossing – In The Tropics Dies
- Card Stock – Misty Moonlight, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Ink – Basic Gray, Night of Navy, Rococo Rose, So Saffron, Basic Black
- Other – Stamparatus, Blends : Basic Gray, Night of Navy, Rococo Rose, So Saffron