Welcome to our monthly hop with –
Our theme this month is GREEN! I love green!!!
I played around with the Pattern Play stamp set in Mint Macaron and Just Jade to create my own background here –
I did add a thin line of Light and Dark Blends in Pretty Peacock ti fill in the voids in the stamping. This resembles a plaid of sorts.
I thought the Massive Thanks had several stamps that went well with the background. I liked this one because it looked handwritten. It is stamped in Just Jade. I used a Tasteful Labels to die cut it after stamping.
I liked the decorative inset circles around the sentiment. I mimicked that with a punch on all the corners of the card. I used dimensionals on each layer to pop it up.
We’ve got a lot of great green ideas on out hop today!
- Stamp Set – Pattern Play, Massive Thanks
- Dies / Embossing – Tasteful Labels Dies
- Card Stock – Mint Macaron, Just Jade, Whisper White
- Ink – Mint Macaron, Just Jade, Pretty Peacock
- Other – 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots