Happy Try Stampin’ on Tuesday!
Here is our latest two-week challenge –
I decided to try my creative skills using both –
I just love how they two paired so well together!
My focal point / sentiment is from the new Happiest of Birthday stamp set stamped in Early Espresso.
I thought the largest diamond shape from the Stitched Nested Labels was nice to cut the sentiment from.
I added a Medium Daisy, cut in half at each point. The center is a 1/2″ Circle Punch in Soft Suede.
I placed that on a piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. This pack has a bunch of wood looks, textiles and tile patterns in neutral colors. It is quite nice!
I can not wait to send this card out! I wonder who will be the lucky recipient??
- Stamp Set – Happiest of Birthdays
- Dies / Embossing – Stitched Nested Labels
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – In Good Taste
- Punches – Medium Daisy, 1/2″ Circle (retired)
- Other – 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim