We have made it to June 1st!!!
It’s felt like the last 3 months have been the longest!
Our theme this month is Making a Splash.
I decided to create a cute tropical shirt card –
This fun paper was made for this!!! It’s the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper only available a couple of more days.
Here is how I made this –
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of pattern paper
- cut in half, creating two 2″ x 5 1/4″ pieces
- keeping them pushed together to keep pattern together, mark 2″ down on each
- from center out, mark 7/8″, on each piece
- score from the 7/8″ mark down to the 2″ mark on both pieces (pushed together, creates a ‘V’
- fold back to create the ‘collar’
- inside t-shirt, 3 15/16″ x 5 3/16″
- using a larger circle or oval punch, punch a shallow neckline
- add 3/4″ x 4″ DSP strip (same pattern as shirt) behind neckline
- adhere ‘fun’ shirt to top of t-shirt
- adhere to card front
- add buttons or small punched circles for buttons to shirt front
- easy, easy
What do you think? Think you’ll try this? I’d love to see it if you do!
Go check out the others on the hop. I know they will have some great projects for us!
- Card Stock – Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Ver Vanilla
- DSP – Tropical Oasis
- Punches – 1/2″ Circle (buttons)