Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
Here is our newest weekly challenge –
I want to be very subtle in what I created with these colors. I chose to use the Peaceful Poppies Elements, ink pads, and Aqua Painters –
To color the flowers, I loaded up ink in the lid of the ink pad by smooshing it. A little more difficult with these new pads. I opened it and touched a wet Aqua Painter in the ink and colored the flowers and leaves.
Let them dry. Then, I placed them on a vellum swirly circle from the Painted Labels Dies.
I added that to the card and stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Moments below it.
Pretty quick design and not over done. Sympathy cards need to be just that.
Check out the Design Team creations on our Create with Connie and Mary blog.
Create a card using our challenge and you can post it on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Peaceful Moments
- Dies / Embossing – Painted Labels Dies
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Vellum Card Stock
- Ink – Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Terracotta Tile, Smoky Slate
- Other – Poppy Moments Elements, Aqua Painter, Baker’s Twine