I have a cute little card share today!
I was inspired by Inspire. Create. challenges today with this sketch –
I was thinking about my teacher friends for this one –
A really cute, quick and easy card!
I started with stamping the apple in Poppy Parade from the Harvest Hellos stamp set. Punched it with the coordinating Apple Builder Punch. I knew that is what I wanted my focal point to be.
I pulled put various Designer Series Papers until I found just the right one from Follow Your Art. It looked great a top this Subtle embossed Call Me Clover Panel.
Lastly, I added a die cut ribbon strip from the Arts & Crafts Dies.
Just a great, simple card you think?
- Stamp Set – Harvest Hellos
- Dies / Embossing – Subtle Embossing Folder, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Arts & Crafts Dies
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Call Me Clover, Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Soft Suede
- Ink – Poppy Parade, Call Me Clover, Black Memento
- DSP – Follow Your Art
- Punches – Apple Builder
- Other – Whisper White Baker’s Twine