Hello to all!
I hope all are in good health and getting through this pandemic.
We will soon be getting ready for a new Stampin’ Up! catalog in June, but first we have to make room for new stuff. We will soon say goodbye to the 2018-2019 In Colors –
As a farewell, because I love these colors, I am creating lots of things with them!
Today, I was inspired by Fusion Card Challenge –
I decided to go with both the sketch and the poppy theme –
This card is in Lovely Lipstick.
I used the Poppy Moments Dies for the flowers and the intricate pieces.
The dotted pattern paper is from the 2018-2019 In Color 6 x 6 DSP stack.
The sentiment is from the Butterfly Gala and the little stamped dots are from the Birthday Backgrounds. When I created the cards, they needed a little something. The light colored dots helped!
I liked this design soo much, I created the cards in all the 2018-2020 In Colors –
Color here is Grapefruit Grove.
Call Me Clover, my favorite green. I’m going to really miss this one…..
And, Blueberry Bushel.
I’d order any of these In Color items these sooner than later. I’m pretty sure they will sell out fast!
Thanks for stopping by today. Make it a creative day!
- Stamp Set – Butterfly Gala, Birthday Backgrounds
- Dies / Embossing – Poppy Moments Dies
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Basic Black, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel
- Ink – Black Memento, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel
- DSP – 2018-2019 In Color 6 x 6 (the one I used is retired from last year)
- Punches – 2 1/2″ Circle (retired)