Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features cards for Easter, perhaps we will inspire you today!
I created a cute trio of cards to share –
I used the Welcome Easter stamp set, Blends for coloring, Label Me Lovely Punch, and the 2019 -2021 In-Colors 6×6 Designer Series Paper (because I have so much!).
They are all very similar, except for the colors and embossing folders.
This is Rococo Rose with the Ornate Floral folder.
This one is Purple Posy with the Eyelet Lace folder.
Lastly, this is Seaside Spray along with the Coastal Weave folder.
These are all just super sweet cards! Now, since I have soo much of this pattern paper, I’m going to make more of these!
- Stamp Set – Welcome Easter
- Dies / Embossing – Embossing Folders : Ornate Floral, Eyelet, Coastal Weave
- Card Stock – Rococo Rose, Purple Posy, Seaside Spray, Whisper White
- Ink – Basic Grey
- DSP – 6 x 6 2019-2021 In Color DSP
- Punches – Label Me Lovely
- Other – Whisper White Bakers Twine