Happy Try Stampin’ on Tuesday!
Here is our latest two-week challenge –
Optional Theme : Flower Power
I decided to make these adorable punched flowers –
I used Poppy Parade ink and card stock for the flowers and sentiment.
The flowers are created using the Under My Umbrella bundle. They are actually a folded up umbrella! I just turned them the other way!! They look more like flowers to me anyway! Lol!
The stems are die cut from the Lily Pad Dies (Sale-a-bration option) and the grass is from the Special Day Dies.
I stamped the sentiment from the Perennial Birthday on a strip of Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper.
This card is just simply sweet!!! I can not wait to send it out!
- Stamp Set – Under My Umbrella, Perennial Birthday
- Dies / Embossing – Special Day Dies, Lily Pad Dies
- Bundle – Under My Umbrella
- Card Stock – Balmy Blue, Call Me Clover, Poppy Parade
- Ink – Poppy Parade
- DSP – Pleased as Punch
- Punches – Umbrella Builder