Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features our favorite Sale-a-Bration products!
I wasn’t sure which was my favorite, but I am really fond of this stamp set –
…..and, the fact it has dies to go with it!!!
I cut a scalloped rectangle from Whisper White then stamped the cake image on it. Using Light and Dark Blends, I colored the cake in Petal Pinks, and the stand in Seaside Sprays, but not the flowers.
I stamped the flowers again on a smaller piece, coloring them in Seaside Spray, then die cutting just the flowers in the die. I used Soft Sea Foam for the leaves and Petal Pink for the small cake parts.
I adhered those on top of the cake.
Sentiment was stamped and fussy cut. Everything went on a Petal Pink base along with a piece of Seaside Spray Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp Set – Happy Birthday to You*
- Dies / Embossing – Birthday Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Card Stock – Petal Pink, Whisper White
- Ink – Basic Gray
- DSP – 2019-2021 6×6 In Color DSP
- Other – Light & Dark Blends : Seaside Spray, Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink