Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features Valentine favors!
Have i got a treat for you!!
Quite often, I receive tulips for Valentine’s Day. Convenient how we have a Tulip Builder Punch I’d say!
I created these sweet little numbers in no time –
cute. Cute. CUTE!
Here is how I created them –
- cut 4 tulips from the same color of card stock (Real Red and Melon Mambo)
- score each at 1″ from the points of the tulips
- fold each tulip up like an ‘L’
- glue together one at a time
- *if you have the new trimmer, the slight edge on the side that swings out, helps line this up perfectly!
- you’ll create a square
- insert a Dove or small chocolate
- punch a heart from your choice of green (Call Me Clover)
- adhere heart to bottom of candy flower
- tie twine around flower (keeps sides together)
- stamp sentiment
- adhere to side of flower
What a simply adorable treat!
- Stamp Set – So Sentimental
- Card Stock – Real Red, Melon Mambo, Call Me Clover, Whisper White
- Ink – Black Memento
- Punches – Tulip Builder Punch, Heart Punch Pack
- Other – Whisper White