Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!
Here is our newest challenge –
I haven’t used this adorable Playful Penguins stamp in a while.
I thought this was a cute play on the sketch!
The penguin, sentiment and scarf are from one stamp set!
I accented the Layering Circles with a strip of Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper. It is just too cute!
Check out the Design Team creations on our Create with Connie and Mary blog.
Create a card using our challenge and you can post it on our Facebook page.
- Stamp Set – Playful Penguins
- Dies / Embossing – Layering Circles Dies
- Card Stock – Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Ink – Black Memento, Shaded Spruce
- DSP – Wrapped in Plaid 6×6