Happy November 1st!
This is the second of two hops for today showing off some great inspiration!
This one is for –
This months theme is the Regals collection of colors.
I decided to incorporate the Tidings All Around bundle creating a lovely Christmas card –
Nice mix of Regals colors I’d say!
I die cut four wreaths, 2 in Garden Green and 2 in Old Olive to create the wreath. I added the berries in Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots to add some sparkle.
The sentiment is from the stamp set, Tidings All Around. Everything sits atop a piece of Wrapped in Plaid 6×6 Designer Series Paper.
What do you think? Pretty?
Check out everyone on the hop today! Some great ideas using the Regals collection of colors!
- Stamp Set – Tidings All Around
- Dies / Embossing – All-Around Wreath Dies
- Bundles – Tidings All Around
- Card Stock – Garden Green, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
- Ink – Cherry Cobbler
- DSP – Wrapped in Plaid 6×6
- Other – Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots