Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a Halloween favor!
Perfect as I needed to create treats for coworkers!
I found a box of Halloween Oreos. So, I created a cute holder for them –
Here is the whole bunch of them ready to go!
These were super quick and easy to make! Here is how I made 4 from 1 sheet of card stock –
- cut card stock to 8 1/2 x 9 1/4 (for 4 at one time) or 2 x 9 1/4 (as shown for 1)
- score at 1 1/4, 4/ 5 /1, 4, 8
- cut strips 2 x 9 1/4 (if you were making 4 at once)
- cut DSP piece 1 3/4 x 2 1/2
- tag ends with a tag punch, here I used the Delightful Tag Topper Punch
- adhere DSP to one of the panels as shown (please NOTE, mine is upside down in the picture)
- add Tear & Tape to backside area between tagged end and scoreline
- fold creases
- adhere together
- tie a 4″ strip of ribbon to keep closed
- insert cookies
- stamp pumpkin
- stamp face
- punch pumpkin out
- adhere pumpkin to front of treat
- punch stem
- adhere to from of DSP / treat
- give out!
Well, what do you think? These took no time at all to create! I can’t wait to share them with coworkers! They will love them!
- Stamp Set – Harvest Hellos
- Bundle – Harvest Hellos
- Card Stock – Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green
- Ink – Pumpkin Pie, Black Memento
- DSP – Monster Bash
- Punches – Delightful Tag Topper
- Other – Black 5/8 Glittered Organdy Ribbon