Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a cute Halloween card.
You know what stamp set and punch is perfect for this?
You know me too well! The Harvest Hellos bundle!
I stamped the pumpkins on different patterns of Pumpkin Pie Regals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Then punched them with the Apple Builder punch.
I stamped just this one stamp from the Tags Tags Tags stamp set and die cut them using the Trio of Tags dies. Note : these stamps and dies are in a trio and are connected when you use them.
After I created those elements for the card, I felt the card needed something.
I added the oval shape from the Heirloom 3D Embossing Folder! That’s just what the card needed!
I think this fits the bill for a cutesy Halloween card, don’t you?
- Stamp Set – Harvest Hellos, Tags Tags Tags
- Dies / Embossing – Trio of Tags Dies, Heirloom 3D Embossing Folder
- Bundle – Harvest Hellos, Tags Tags Tags
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Mango Melody, Soft Suede
- Ink – Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
- DSP – Regals 6 x 6
- Punches – Apple Builder
- Other – Linen Thread (Paper Pumpkin)