Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features of course, the Pumpkin Spice!
Oh goodie! Perfect time use my two favorite, most loved products again from the 2019 Holiday Mini catalog!
The Cup of Cheer Dies and the Harvest Hellos stamp set!
I placed a strip of plaid Designer Series Paper along the bottom portion to ground the cups.
I placed the two die cut coffee cups side by side, touching, and stamped one pumpkin on both halves. I adhered them slightly off from one another after I stamped them.
For added detail, I colored the pumpkin with clear Wink of Stella. Hard to see in the picture.
The addition of the fussy cut leaves just added a sweet detail and pop of color the card needed.
Bonus, this a gift card holder!
I don’t normally decorate the inside, but here I added the plaid Designer Series Paper
- Stamp Set – Harvest Hellos
- Dies / Embossing – Cup of Cheer Dies
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Call Me Clover, Early Espresso
- Ink – Pumpkin Pie, Call Me Clover, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
- DSP – 2019-2021 6×6 In Color DSP
- Other – Wink of Stella, 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim