Happy Try Stampin’ on Tuesday!
Here is our latest sketch to get your creativity going!
Optional Theme : Coffee, tea or another warm beverage
I love both the inspirations!!!
I decided to go with something quirky and for Halloween –
Love it, right?
I used this sweet Monster Bash Designer Series Paper! Look closely at it. This new In Color, Rococo Rose, is in it! Perfect way to tie in that lovely color in the form of a cup of yumminess, whatever that may be!
I use a little piece and the reverse side of the pattern paper for the flag at the top. Those details. Those details!
Simply adorable, right?
Check out out the other Design Team cards on our Try Stampin’ on Tuesday blog or Facebook page. You can also play along with our challenge and show us your cards on either site. We love to see you trying out our challenges!
- Stamp Set – Spooktackular Bash (sentiment), Cup of Christmas (mug)
- Dies / Embossing – Cup of Cheer Dies
- Bundles – Cup of Christmas
- Card Stock – Basic Black, Rococo Rose
- Ink – Black Memento, Rococo Rose
- DSP – Monster Bash
- Other – Vanilla Baker’s Twine (retired)