And, hello to my blog friends at –
This month our theme is Brides & Babies! Oh, decisions as I have both a wedding and several babies born around this time!
I went with a card for a couple –
I started by using the Stamparatus to stamp the top sentiment on Very Vanilla in Merry Merlot.
I stamped the champagne flutes then die cut them.
I die cut the frame from the Detailed Bands Dies in Smoky Slate.
I stamped the bride/ groom sentiment on a strip of Very Vanilla.
The flutes and the two other pieces I played around with the placement before I got it just the way I liked it.
I am excited to give this card out later this month!
Now to figure out some baby cards….you and I will both get lots of ideas on the hop!
- Stamp Set – Cheers to That (sentiment), Sip Sip Hooray (glasses)
- Dies / Embossing – Sip & Celebrate Dies, Detailed Bands Dies
- Bundle – Sip Sip Hooray
- Card Stock -Merry Merlot, Very Vanilla, Rococo Rose, Smoky Slate
- Ink – Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose
- Other – Wink of Stella, Stamparatus