Hello my friends!
Still making one card a day for the month of July!!
I needed to create a wedding card. I needed some inspiration.
I really liked this sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches this time around!
Wonderful inspiration for this –
I stamped the two cakes in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla. I used both Soft Sea Foam and Bermuda Bay Blends, light /dark to color the cakes before punching them out.
Sadly, I lost one as I was adhering the card together and had to make it all over again!
I added the cakes and stands to Vellum rectangles for a foundation.
I wasn’t sure what sentiment to use, so I just repeatedly stamped the MR&MRS from the same stamp set. Being that it is photopolymer, it was easy to stamp it straight next to one another!
I think they will love this card! Simple sweet!
I’d love to hear what you think of it!
- Stamp Set – Piece of Cake
- Dies / Embossing – Subtle EF
- Card Stock – Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Soft Sea Foam, Vellum
- Ink – Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay
- Punches – Cake Builder
- Other – Soft Sea Foam Blends, Bermuda Bay Blends, Share What You Love Pearls (retired)