Bird Ballard Birthday?
Yes, Bird Ballard is this name of this adorable Designer Series Paper I used for this card –
I know, you’re wondering just how did I do that….
I placed the stamp on my Stamparatus. I colored each letter individually with the Stampin’ Write markers and stamped them. It matches the paper wonderfully! That’s what I love about Stampin’ Up!’s color coordination – it’s perfect!
I added some balloons from the Balloon Builder punch and I call this quick and easy card, done!
I was inspired for this card by Global Design Project and their newest sketch –
Quite a nice take on their challenge! Wouldn’t you agree?
- Stamp Set – Perennial Birthday
- Card Stock – Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party
- Ink – Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight,
- DSP – Bird Ballard
- Punches – Balloon Builder
- Other – White Baker’s Twine, Stamparatus