Happy Try Stampin’ on Tuesday!
Here is our newest two-week challenge –
Optional Theme : Christmas in July
I combined a few stamps creating this beauty –
Beautiful, right? I am soo excited how this turned out!
I started by stamping the largest flower from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp in Shaded Spruce and again in Real Red. I colored the leaves with the light Soft Sea Foam Blends and the flower with the retired light Pink Pirouette Blends. Framelit cutting both after coloring. I hand cut the rest of the flower.
I used dimensionals to adhere the flower to the leaves.
I also used the Buffalo Check stamp in Real Red on the strip of Real Red card stock.
I finished off the card by stamping the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Merry Christmas to All stamp set in Shaded Spruce.
That simple. This beautiful!
Check out out the other Design Team cards on our Try Stampin’ on Tuesday blog or Facebook page. You can also play along with our challenge and show us your cards on either site! C’mom and join us for Christmas in July!
- Stamp Set – Good Morning Magnolia, Buffalo Check, Merry Christmas to All
- Framelits – Magnolia Memory Dies
- Bundles – Good Morning Magnolia
- Card Stock – Soft Sea Foam
- Ink – Shaded Spruce, Real Red
- Other – Blends : Light Soft Sea Foam, Light Pink Pirouette