Hello! Happy Friday to you!
I’ve been playing around with a new fold I ran across. I think it’s called, Triangle Gate Fold.
I’ve been using some of my Paper Pumpkins kits to try out this fold.
This one turned out very nice –
It’s soo pretty!
Slipping off the band, the two triangles flip open to write your sentiment!
- To make this card, I used two card bases, 1 envelope, and the shapes from the May 2019, So Shelli kit.
- I cut the printed portion of the card bases off, then trimmed both to 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, scoring along the diagonal. This will make the triangles for the gate fold.
- One remaining base, I used as the rectangle Vanilla base, the other I trimmed 1/4 on two sides to become the blue inside.
- I used an envelope for the part of the band along with Vellum.
- The ‘gap’ on the band is covered by the included shapes double stacked.
- I did use a different sentiment on the front and the Stamparatus to stamp it.
- Lastly, the flowers help cover the adhesive from the envelope that was wrapped around!
I’d love to read your comments on this beautiful card!
I’m off to make a few more. These are very addicting!
- Stamp Set – Strong & Beautiful
- Card Stock – all in the kit, Vellum
- Ink – Pretty Peacock
- DSP – all in the kit
- Other – May 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit So Shelli, Stamparatus