Happy Tuesday Try Stampin’ on Tuesday!
Here is our latest two-week challenge –
Optional Theme : Texture
Well…..I forgot to add texture other than what is in the pattern of the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper –
Beautiful, right? This is a new suite of products called, Magnolia Lane.
I stamped the magnolia bud from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.
I colored it with a Mossy meadow Stampin’ Write marker and Blends. I used the Ivory Blends and then the Color Lifter to soften the color of the flower. The stem is Bronze.
I cut the flower bud using one of the dies from the Magnolia Memory.
I added a strip of the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper. It was just enough to tie in all the colors!
What do you think?
- Stamp Set – Good Morning Magnolia
- Dies / Embossing – Magnolia Memory
- Bundles – Magnolia Lane
- Suite – Magnolia Lane
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Whisper White
- Ink – Mossy Meadow, Black Memento
- DSP – Magnolia Lane
- Other – Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Write Marker, Blends : Ivory, Bronze, Color Lifter