Welcome to the Thursday Create with Connie and Mary challenge.
Every Thursday we have a new challenge to inspire you!
Here is our newest color challenge –
I had a lot of fun playing around with these colors!
This card was just fun and full of love –
I started with the Lemon Lime Twist pattern from the Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper.
I added two of these adorable rhinos from another Designer Series Paper, Animal Expedition. Both are framelit cut using the Animal Friends thinlits. Yes, I reverse cut one of the rhinos with the framelits!
I placed them atop a Real Red heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits.
The sentiment is from the Animal Outing, it coordinates with the Animal Friends Thinlits.
This is just as sweet as can be and will be going to the hubs.
- Stamp Set – Animal Outing
- Framelits – Animal Friends, Be Mine Stitched
- Bundle – Animal Outing
- Suite – Animal Expedition
- Card Stock – Smokey Slate, Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Animal Expedition, Broadway Bound
- Punches – 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle, Silver Baker’s Twine