Welcome to our inspirational Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features cards that move.
I decided to try a Step Out Panel Card –
Well, I made two! They were soo much fun to create!
I just couldn’t decide on the focal point!
Here is a side / back picture –
- Mango Melody base, 4 1/4 x 8 1/2
- score at 1/2, 1 1/2, 3, 4
- Mango Melody focal panel, 2 1/2 x 4 1/4
- score at 1/2, 1 1/2
- top DSP, 2 3/4 x 4
- strip DSP, 1 1/4 x 4
- Whisper White, 2 3/8 x 2 1/4
- Whisper White back, 4 x 4 1/4
- back strip DSP, 1/2 x 4
- for card base, fold score lines to create a ‘box’, adhere 1/2 strip with Tear & Tape
- for focal panel, fold 2 score lines creating a ‘hook’, using Tear & Tape for both : adhere bottom part to card box lower portion, adhere 1/2 strip to upper portion of card front towards the middle
- adhere DSP panel to top portion and strip
- adhere Whisper White focal panel
- punch cake pedestal
- stamp cake and punch
- adhere pedestal and cake to Whisper White
- adhere Whisper White to card back
- adhere DSP strip to bottom of Whisper White on the back
These fold flat into an A2 envelope too!
I couldn’t decide which cake I liked better. So, I just showed you both!
Please let me know if you have any questions. I love reading comments too!
- Stamp Set – Piece of Cake
- Bundles – Piece of Cake
- Card Stock – Mango Melody, Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch
- Ink – Blueberry Bushel
- DSP – Best Route
- Punches – Cake Builder
- Other – Tear & Tape