Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a farewell to Sale-a-bration. I am sad because I had some real favorites that I’d still like to play around with.
One of which is the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. My favorite is the black and white side. It is also perfect for a graduation card!
Back to my card. It is a gift card holder too!
Doesn’t this Designer Series Paper make the perfect graduation gift card holder??? I thought so too! That’s why I’m sad I won’t be able to use it much longer.
- Basic Black base, 4 1/2 x 11
- score at 1 1/2, 5 1/2
- Whisper White (inside) 3 3/4 x 5
- dotted pattern DSP (inside) 3 2/4 x 2
- diagonal stripe DSP (front) 3 1/2 x 3 3/4
- plaid DSP 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Basic Black (front) 4 1/4 x 3
- Silver Foil (front) 4 x 2 3/4
- Whisper White (front) 3 3/4 x 2 1/2
- adhere Whisper White to inside of card
- adhere dotted pattern of DSP to inside, right side
- fold 1 1/2 section over towards inside of card, adhere on top & bottom edge with Tear & Tape to form pocket for gift card or folded money
- adhere diagonal stripe to front left panel
- stamp sentiment low on right side
- stamp books upper left side
- adhere plaid DSP to cover ‘hands’ under books
- stamp greeting above DSP
- color apple / leaf
- adhere panel to Silver Foil, then to Basic Black piece
- adhere that panel to the left of card front
Please let me know if you have any questions! I’d be happy to help you.
- Stamp Set – Hand Delivered (hostess)
- Card Stock – Basic Black, Silver Foil, Whisper White
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Botanical Butterfly (Sale-a-bration)
- Other – Red & Garden Green Stampin’ Write markers