Welcome to my second blog hop for today!
I am happy to also be a part of the Joy of Sets Blog Hop this month!
As you can see, our theme this month is Easter!
We’ve all created some sort of 3D item! So, you’ll have lots of Easter go-to ideas this year!
I hit the local Dollar Tree and found these adorable little mini Tic Tac mints!
I created a little Easter holder for them using the Gingham Gala 6×6 Designer Series Paper and the Best Bunny Bundle –
These colors are very Easter appropriate!
Best thing about them, they were super quick and easy to create!
Opened, the Tic Tac box is held in place –
I used a mini Velcro dot to keep it closed.
- card stock, 1 3/4 x 5 5/8
- score at 2 1/2 from each end
- DSP, 2 3/8 x 1 5/8, cut two, one for front, one for back
- scrap strip of card stock same color, 1/2 x 5 3/4
- stamp bunny, punch out pieces, set aside
- while flat, adhere pattern paper to outside top and bottom
- the middle section becomes the ‘top’ of the holder
- adhere bunny body to card stock
- adhere bunny head with a dimensional, fold score lines, set outside piece aside
- grab strip, center front of Tic Tac box longways
- wrap around, pressing on edges
- remove mint box, finger reinforce ‘score’ lines
- grab outside piece, bunny should be on the top, outside
- rewrap Tic Tac box adding adhesive to the back to adhere to the inside bottom portion of treat cover
- fold over adding a mini Velcro dot to keep closed
- open up, add about 5 inches of Whisper White 5/8 Polka Dot Tulle ribbon tied
- add sentiment if you wish (mine is from Well Said Words)
The directions took longer to write than actually making the holder! Please let me know if you have any questions!
Please continue on the hop here –
- Stamp Set – Best Bunny, Well Said Words
- Framelits – Bunny Builder
- Bundle – Best Bunny
- Card Stock – Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist, Balmy Blue
- Ink – Basic Gray
- DSP – Gingham Gala 6×6
- Punches – Bunny Builder, Classic Label
- Other – Whisper White 5/8 Polka Dot Tulle ribbon