Welcome to our Thursday Create with Connie and Mary challenge!
I always get inspired when I create using these challenges! I knew I wanted to use the Amazing Life stamp set! One of the sentiments is perfect for the oval focal point –
Wouldn’t you agree?
Heres how I made this quick and easy card –
- Lemon Lime Twist card base 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- DSP 3 7/8 x 5 3/8
- DSP strip is cut about an inch using the pattern as a guide, I wanted the black to be along the 4 edges
- Lemon Lime Twist strip between 1/16 and 1/4, not quite 1/4 by 4 1/4
- stamp sentiment on Whisper White scrap (here, I used the Stamparatus. I got heavy on the pressing down so it created a slightly darker area in the image, always press down evenly!)
- framelit cut using 2nd to largest oval
- color in letters with Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Marker
- adhere DSP, DSP strip, Lemon Lime strip and oval to card front
Please let me know if you have any questions! I love answering your comments and emails.
- Stamp Set – Amazing Life
- Framelits – Layering Ovals
- Card Stock – Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
- Ink – Black Memento
- DSP – Botanical Butterfly
- Other – Stamparatus