Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features shades of green!
This very appropriate for March!
I decided not to go with a St. Patrick’s Day card or a good luck card. I simply went with this –
Green is one of my favorite colors! Especially, Call Me Clover! And, I love this card!!
I used a combination of two different Designer Series Papers here, the Sale-a-bration paper, Painted Seasons and Happiness Blooms, from the mini catalog.
The sentiment is from All Adorned, which is also a Sale-a-bration item.
- Whisper White card base, 4 1/2 x 11
- score at 5 1/2
- DSP, both patterns, 4 1/2 x 1 5/8
- cut both patterns at 1 3/4 (the remaining is piece 2 3/4)
- adhere DSP like sample, alternating, to card front
- Call Me Clover Strip 1/2 x 4, flag both ends, set aside
- stamp sentiment
- punch sentiment using Story Label Punch
- punch 1 additional Call Me Clover Story Label shape
- cut in half horizontally
- adhere to the back of sentiment with, 1/16 or 1/8 bing visible
- adhere flagged strip
- adhere sentiment
Please let me know if you have any questions! I love to hear from others when they reach out to me!
- Stamp Set – All Adorned
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Call Me Clover
- Ink – Call me Clover
- DSP – Painted Seasons, Happiness Blooms
- Punches – Story Label