Welcome to our weekly Thursday Create with Connie and Mary challenge!
I just had to pull out this fabulous Painted Seasons Sale-a-bration stamp set and the coordinating Four Seasons framelits. Perfect combination for these colors!
- Petal Pink card base, 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Whisper White layer, 3 3/4 x 4 3/4
- ink flower in Petal Pink, color center in Fresh Fig marker before stamping
- repeat previous flower step
- ink up leaf stamp using Mossy Meadow, stamp once on scrap, then on Whisper White (this will give a softer look)
- create at many leaves as you want (I did 3 on each side)
- framelit cut flowers and leaves
- stamp sentiment in Fresh Fig
- emboss panel using the Subtle folder
- adhere panel to card front
- arrange flowers and leaves and adhere to panel
- tie twine in a bow and adhere
Please let me know if you have any questions!
- Stamp Set – Painted Seasons (Sale-a-bration)
- Framelits – Four Seasons
- Card Stock – Petal Pink, Whisper White
- Ink – Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, Fresh Fig
- Other – Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine, Subtle Embossing Folder