Hello my stampin’ friends!
I am soo excited about the new Sale-a-bration coordinating products that just got released on March 1st!
Here, I am using the new Call Me Cupcake framelits –
Simply adorable! I used the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper for the cupcake parts! Any Designer Series Paper would work.
- card base, Crumb Cake 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Petal Pink 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- DSP strip 1/2 x 4 3/4 (it gets placed on top of Petal Pink all the way to left)
- adhere to card front
- small DSP pieces/scraps for icing, cupcake liner
- Vellum for cloche
- Petal Pink piece/scrap for cake (in between liner and icing)
- Night of navy piece/scrap for stand
- adhere liner BEHIND stand along stand edge
- adhere cloche behind liner along stand
- add cake shape
- add icing
- adhesive can be placed behind cupcake to not show through Vellum, adhere to petal pink
- adhere panel to card front
- punch hole punch, adhere to top of cloche, it’ll keep it adhered down
- stamp and punch sentiment
- adhere sentiment, it’ll hide the extra/shadow on the liner
I featured this card on my February Card Buffet. It sold out fast! I’ll have it on the March Card Buffet again for those who didn’t get to create one.
What do you think? Cute, huh? The framelits do all the work for you!
- Stamp Set – Hello Cupcake (Sale-a-bration)
- Framelits – Call Me Cupcake
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Night of Navy, Vellum, Whisper White
- Ink – Crumb Cake
- DSP – Twinkle Twinkle
- Punches – circle punch