Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge!
Nice colors this week! Perfect for this –
I was inspired to create this type of card after one of my customers had a nasty fall. I figured she could use a little ‘pick me up’. Especially, after her surgery.
The Beautiful Promenade bundle is a wonderful choice for sending someone a some encouragement when they need it!
The card base is Balmy Blue, layered with Lemon Lime Twist embossed with the Subtle folder.
A strip of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper makes a nice, soft addition to the card. The stamping is all from the colors in the sketch and work so well together.
I’ll have this card on my February Card Buffet coming up this weekend. I think it will be a hit!
- Stamp Set – Beautiful Promenade
- Framelits – Beautiful Layers
- Bundle – Beautiful Promenade
- Card Stock – Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Ink – Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight
- DSP – Gingham Gala 6×6
- Other – Subtle EF