Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a Unique Fold.
This is the perfect opportunity to show off a few new Stampin’ Up! items available on February 15th and March 1st!
First off, this lovely new Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper, called Painted Seasons. It contains 12 sheets, but three of four double sided patterns.
And, also pictured, this new Story Label Punch and coordinating More than Words Stamp set. Both available March 1st.
These are wonderful, aren’t they?
And, the fancy fold for each one –
The flap uses a new punch, the Story Label on the outside. The inside and outside sentiment are from the new stamp set, More than Words.
The directions / measurements for this are soo easy –
- card base, 5 1/2 x 6 3/4 (**tip : if you cut a regular 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 card base, just cut the 1 3/4 strip off first for the perfect size base. for me, it was easier to measure)
- score base at 2 1/2
- strip is 1 3/4 x 2 3/4
- score strip at 2 3/4 (in half)
- outer and inner DSP strip is 2 x 5
- inside Whisper White panel is 5 x 3 3/4
- adhere DSP strip to right side of Whisper White panel
- adhere flap 1″ from bottom of card base
- adhere inside piece over strip
- adhere DSP to outer panel
- decorate flap
- add hook and loop dot to keep closed, optional
See all the lovely colors? Each card shows the front and back of each of the four sheets of the Designer Series Paper.
Poppy Parade –
Call Me Clover –
Pool Party (my favorite pattern in the pack) –
Petal Pink –
I’d LOVE to hear what you think of the fancy fold and the cards!
- Stamp Set – More than Words
- Card Stock – Poppy Parade, Call Me Clover, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Whisper White
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – Painted Seasons (Sale-a-bration item)
- Punches – Story Label
- Other – Heart Epoxy Droplets