Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features a Valentine Treat Holder!
I had some Godiva chocolate hearts that I needed a ‘holder’ for. Nothing on the interweb, so, I created my own!
I took an 8 1/2 x 10 sheet of card stock to create 5 of these!
- card stock8 1/2 x 10
- score at 4 1/8, 4 3/8
- DSP strip 2 1/2 x 10
- add DSP to card stock
- cut 2 x 8 1/2 strips (actually, slightly less than 2″ so it’ll fit into punch)
- punch each end with Scallop Tag Topper
- framelit cut heart in center of DSP (save hearts for another project)
- fold over treat holder on two score lines
- adhere candy to be seen through window
- tie with ribbon
Aren’t these just adorable?? Quick and easy too! I made a mock pattern before making these. And, I now have a pattern going forward!
Sometimes it’s just easier to design around your candy!
- Stamp Set – Itty Bitty Greetings
- Framelits – Be Mine Stitched
- Card Stock – Powder Pink, Whisper White, Gold Foil
- Ink – Early Espresso
- DSP – All My Love
- Punches – Scallop Tag Topper, Classic Label
- Other – Polka Dot Tulle