Happy Tuesday! Sharing a card designed for Try Stampin’ on Tuesday and our newest sketch challenge –
Optional Theme : Tiny Things
I just had to use the Cat Punch. Again.
The Cat Punch was perfect to use with these Stitched Shapes squares for this sketch!
I used a variety of pinks for the squares, all placed on top of a black and white pattern from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper, a free Sale-a-bration item.
The color choice came from Sunday Stamps and their color challenge SSC197 –
Beautiful along with all the other elements!
- Stamp Set – Itty Bitty Greetings
- Framelits – Stitched Shapes
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo
- Ink – Poppy Parade
- DSP – Botanical Butterfly
- Punches – Cat, Washi Label (retired), Decorative Ribbon