Welcome to our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop!
Our theme this week features ‘The Rose’ by Bette Midler. You can hear it now, can’t you??
I mixed a few things creating this –
I started with the carryover stamp, Buffalo Check stamped in Old Olive. It is adhered on a Blushing Bride card base.
I used the new Be Mine Stitched Framelits to create the heart opening through both layers. I also used those framelits to create a heart frame in Real Red.
After I created my base, I found the Tea Together stamp set had a really nice rose flower. I stamped a few of those, then colored them in Real Red and Old Olive Blends. There are coordinating framelits that you can get for free during Sale-a-Bration!
I added those to the side of the heart. I stamped the sentiment after the flowers were adhered through the heart. Luckily, it turned out perfectly!
The last addition was the Heart Epoxy Droplets placed next to the sentiment. Perfectly done.
- Stamp Set – Buffalo Check, Tea Together
- Framelits – Be Mine Stitched, Tea Time (Sale-a-Bration)
- Card Stock – Blushing Bride, Real Red, Whisper White
- Ink – Black Memento, Old Olive
- Other – , Real Red Blends, Old Olive Blends, Whisper White 1/8 Sheer Ribbon, Heart Epoxy Droplets