Welcome to our first Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop of 2019!
Our themes for the next few weeks will feature love / musical themes. This week it will be How Sweet It Is.
I used the Hello Cupcake Sale-a-Bration stamp set again creating this beauty –
The card base is Real Red, with a layer of Flirty Flamingo, just for fun, and the Sale-a-Bration black and white Designer Series Paper, Botanical Butterfly.
Both cupcake parts were stamped and fussy cut. I added extra icing for this card. Those were all placed on a Stitched Shapes oval and one of the scalloped Layering Ovals
The ‘love’ come from the new, wonderful, Well Written Framelits. A favorite of mine! That was placed on one of the framelits in the Needlepoint Elements. It was scored to create some dimension.
I SO love this card and can not wait to send it out!
See ‘how sweet it is’ from Debbie Henderson and Mary Brown.
- Stamp Set – Hello Cupcake (Sale-a-Bration free item)
- Framelits – Stitched Shapes, Layering Ovals, Well Written
- Card Stock – Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Ink – Real Red, Black Memento
- DSP – Botanical Butterfly
Leave a Reply