Happy Friday! It’s almost the weekend before Christmas! How fun!
Time to finish up las minute shopping – that’ll be me!
Got any couples you buy for? How about this then –
And, I asked the question because see this opened –
It’s THE perfect gift for a couple with ‘his’ and ‘hers’ pockets or even a double gift card holder for one lucky person!
- base is a full sheet of card stock (my tutorial is out of non-SU card stock for my pattern sock)
- score in half each way, 4 1/4 on the 8 1/2 wide and 5 1.2 on the 11 wide
- go to the intersection of the two score lines (the middle), cut diagonally from center scoreline to corner
- do the same from center to left corner, make another diagonal cut
- you will have removed a large flat triangle from card base
- fold both triangles up, crease
- fold card in half, crease
- after bother folds are creased and open and close smoothly, use Tear & Tape to adhere the inside panels on the edge to create the pockets
- decorate the outside
- outside DSP is 4 x 5 1/4
- cut 2 inside DSP’s the same dimensions, 4 x 5 1/4, diagonal cut each one BUT from opposite corners each time to create the inside panels (you will have 2 pieces left over to create another card)
I look forward to creating more of these! This was lots of fun! Perhaps a birthday or wedding card?? What’d you think of this??
- Stamp Set – Peaceful Poinsettia
- Framelits – Layering Ovals, Stitched Shapes
- Card Stock – Real Red, Whisper White
- Ink – Garden Green
- DSP – Dashing Along
- Punches – Banner Triple
- Other – Rhinestones