Whoa! We’re on Day 9!?!?!?
Gift bags are a popular, quick and easy way to wrap just about anything. So, why not create one to hold a gift card?
I did just that –
Very sweet. And, quite elegant!
Mine is flat thought!
See it open –
Quite east to create too! We had made these some time ago on one of my Card Buffets. Such a big hit!
- Whisper White base, 4 x 11
- score at 4, 5 1/2 and 7
- 2 pieces of DSP 4 3/4 x 4
- score to where the 3/4 fold down making the DSP 4 x4
- adhere 3/4 down, set aside
- fold base to create an ‘M’
- adhere the two points, the middle, of the ‘M’ together with Tear & Tape
- with the open card facing you, adhere the edges of the 1 1/2 flap two together to form a pocket
- adhere DSP to front with flap towards the top
- adhere DSP to back with flap at the top
- cut two circles using punches or framelits for the handles
- adhere handle to make the bag no longer than 5 1/2
- inside flap DSP 2″, score at 1/2
- adhere DSP on top of flap
- stamp sentiment, framelit cut
- attach to bag front
What do you think of the flat gift bag? Cute, right?
- Stamp Set – Takeout Treats
- Framelits – Takeout Thinlits
- Bundle – Takeout Treats
- Card Stock – Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink – Garden Green
- DSP – Dashing Along
- Other – Garden Green Baker’s Twine