Happy Monday! Hopefully, you are done with your holiday purchases! I know I’m not – I’m too busy creating stuff to shop! It’s way less stressful!
Today I have an adorable share for Day 6!
- Designer Series Paper 5 1/2 x 12 (here, because of the pattern, this was 5 x 12)
- score at 4 and 8
- decide what will be you outside and inside
- place the inside pattern facing up
- the last panel, fold right corner almost to the score line
- adhere folded down piece
- apply Tear & Tape below the folder down part and add a strip along just above that (I realized it need it after I created my card)
- fold over on to panel 2 to create pocket
- decorate the front
- sorry, the elves were cut close with the trimmer
What do you think of this latest project? Very easy to recreate and mass produce – just find your favorite Designer Series Paper!
- Stamp Set – Signs of Santa
- Framelits – Layering Ovals
- Card Stock – Garden Green, Whisper White
- Ink – Poppy Parade
- DSP – Santa’s Workshop
- Other – Garden Green Baker’s Twine